Warning: You are using an outdated browser! Please update your browser or use one of the supported browsers. Further information
Editing multiple users
- In "Members", "Edit users" you can assign or remove roles to/from more than one user in the currently selected project.
- In the pop-up, click on the user you wish to edit.
- With the aid of the "User toggle" you can invert the user selection and also select all users at once for editing.
- If you do not wish to change a role of a user, leave the radio button at "Keep current setting".
- "Add role" assigns this role to all marked users.
- "Remove role" takes this role away from the users.
- Click on "Save" to put the changes to the users into effect.